Craig Family Trust
- Jenny Craig is now the primary owner after the passing of her husband Sid on July 21, 2008.
- Jenny and Sid founded Jenny Craig, Inc. the weight loss corporation.
- Sid became interested in horses attending the races at Del Mar while serving in the Navy.
- The Craigs spent 20 years breeding, owning, and racing horses together.
- Won the 2003 Pacific Classic with Candy Ride.
- The Craigs silks have made an appearance in the Kentucky Derby three times. In the 2009 edition Chocolate Candy finished fifth.
- Operate Rancho Paseana, a top training facility and lay-up farm near Del Mar.
- Besides their love for horse racing, the Craigs have been well known for their charity work. They have supported Easter Seals, United Way/CHAD, and the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Top runners for the Craigs have included: Paseana, Alpride, Different, Exchange, and Brave Act.