Vinery Stables and Susan Roy
- Vinery is owned by Tom Simon and Tom Ludt is the general manager of the Lexington, Kentucky farm.
- Simon is a retired corporate attorney. Resides in Mallorea, Spain and on the farm in Lexington.
- Vinery Stables campaigns horses in Australia, England, and North America.
- Roy resides in Ascot, Berkshire, England.
- Roy’s husband Paul in 2006 was named the inaugural chairman of the British Horseracing Authority.
- The Roy’s entered horse racing in 1997.
- The Roy’s owned Sarava, who pulled a major upset in the 2002 Belmont Stakes foiling War Emblem’s Triple Crown bid.
- Vinery Stables co-owned Fresian Fire winner of the 2009 Lecomte, Risen, and Louisiana Derby. Finished 18th in the Kentucky Derby and 10th in Preakness Stakes.