- Owned by the father-son team of Scott and Joe Ford and partner John McKay.
- Both Scott and Joe were apart of Alltel. Scott served as the president and Chief Executive officer and Joe was CEO from 1987 until 2001. They were both apart of the epic buyout by Verizon Wireless in 2009.They currently manage Westrock Coffee Industries.
- The Ford duo had been apart of the Dogwood Stables syndicate, but in 2008 formed Westrock Stables to be more hands on in the business.
- Became a major player in the sales market.
- Campaigned Be Fair, Tidal Pool, Northern Giant and Hamazing Destint.
- Scott is an accomplished rodeo team roper.