Kentucky Derby Mobile Apps
iPhone and iPad Versions
The Kentucky Derby mobile app allows users to access many great interactive features on their iPhone or iPad. These features include:
- Event Lineup: View the list of exciting entertainment events and races beginning on Opening Night through the end of the year, build your own personal event “schedule” with one touch, and purchase tickets for each event directly from your mobile.
- Horses: Read about the Kentucky Oaks and Derby horses, view slideshows of these athletes in action, and start picking your favorites!
- News, Facebook, & Twitter: Don’t miss a beat and stay connected with the latest breaking racing and entertainment news!
- Betting Info: Learn how to make your bets, use the calculator to determine the bet costs, and become an insider on racing and betting terminology. You can even learn how to bet the Derby online or by phone.
- Tickets: Link directly into the Churchill Downs online box office to purchase your tickets directly from your mobile.
- Videos & Photos: Enjoy a wide array of entertainment and racing video and photo galleries.
- TV/Radio Schedule: Make sure you know when to watch or listen to live coverage of events beginning on Opening Night, including broadcast times and network provider.
- Games: Test your knowledge on Derby trivia, literally picture yourself in stylish Derby hats and share them via Facebook, as well as listen to and sing along to the state song "My Old Kentucky Home."
- Party Planning: Can’t make it to Derby? Throw the perfect party! Check out a convenient party planning checklist, shop for official party supplies and merchandise, as well as learn to cook traditional Derby recipes.
- Plan Your Visit: Loaded with venue information including gate open times, first post, facility maps, driving directions, Derby week parking and shuttle information.