- Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Racing & Wagering
- Derby Experience
- Plan Your Visit
Kentucky Derby Future Wager Pool 1 Final Odds & Will-Pays
The Mutuel Field (#24), or "All Others", was an overwhelming 4-5 favorite in Poo1 1 of the 2014 Kentucky Derby Future Wager when wagering in the four-day pool closed at 3:45 p.m. (EDT) on Saturday.
Honor Code (#10) was the favored individual at 10-1 and justified that fan support when he fought back to edge Cairo Prince (#4, 25-1) in the Remsen Stakes at Aqueduct.
- KDFW Pool 2: Thursday, Feb. 6-Saturday, Feb. 8 (3 days)
- KDFW Pool 3: Thursday, Feb. 27-Saturday, March 1 (3 days)
- KDFW Pool 4: Thursday, March 27-Saturday, March 29 (3 days)
The date for the only Kentucky Oaks Future Wager pool is:
- KOFW Pool 1: Thursday, Feb. 27-Saturday, March 1 (3 days)