- Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Racing & Wagering
- Derby Experience
- Plan Your Visit
2011 Reserved Seats
Now that you can no longer purchase the Bacardi Infield Club/Reserved Seat package directly from Churchill Downs to attend the 2011 Kentucky Derby & Oaks, we want to make race fans aware if they are offered tickets from an unofficial third party seller.
As we monitor non–Churchill Downs related ticket websites such as craigslist, ebay and stubhub, we have noticed that some customers are trying to sell the Bacardi Infield Club portion of their ticket package as a stand alone ticket.
You must be offered TWO sets of tickets:
- A reserved grandstand seat ticket in Sections 122-125
- A Bacardi Infield Club ticket
BOTH sets of tickets are required for admission. So DO NOT purchase if someone is only offering the Bacardi Infield Club portion of the package.
Up til April 15, you could have purchased this package directly from the Churchill Downs website. Face value is:
- $555 for Reserved grandstand seat in Sections 122-125 with access to Bacardi Infield Club for both Kentucky Derby day AND Kentucky Oaks day
- $318 for Reserved grandstand seat in Section 125 with access to Bacardi Infield Club for ONLY Kentucky Derby day
- $266 for Reserved grandstand seat in Section 125 with access to Bacardi Infield Club for ONLY Kentucky Oaks day
We want you to have a wonderful experience at these great events so please beware when you purchase. Churchill Downs can NOT guarantee the validity of any ticket not sold directly by the racetrack or its partner, Quint Events.