Grilled Peach & Goat Cheese Flatbread
Elevate pizza night with this simple savory and sweet flatbread made to share and pair with Chateau Ste. Michelle wines.
- 2 rectangular Flatbread 4”x 11”
- 1 Fresh peach, quartered with pit removed
- 3.5 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 oz grated Italian Fontina
- 2 Tbs olive oil, plus extra to brush peaches
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Once the grill has heated, spray each quarter of the peach with nonstick cooking spray or brush with olive oil.
- Place cut side down on the grill, leaving only long enough to create grill marks.
- Remove and refrigerate the peaches.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Crumble the goat cheese and grate fontina, set aside.
- Lay two flatbreads on a baking sheet lined with parchment, brush each with 1 Tbs of olive oil and then sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Slice or cube the chilled peach.
- Divide the goat cheese and fontina between the 2 flatbreads and top with the peaches.
- Place the flatbread in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with the chopped arugula.