Grilled Tuscan Rib Steak
What makes a steak Tuscan? It’s accent! Really, the secret’s in the spices… but speaking in an Italian accent is strongly encouraged, too.
- 2 12-oz. boneless rib steaks about 1 inch thick
- 1½ tsp. dry thyme
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- olive oil
- Mix the spices together in a small bowl.
- Rub the steaks lightly with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with the spice rub.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook about 5-7 minutes per side, depending on how well done you like your steak.
- Let the steak rest for at least 15 minutes, the slice across grain into thick slices.