- 3 Pounds Chicken Wings (cut into sections)
- 1 Pound of All-purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon course ground black pepper
- 2 Cups of Kentuckyaki Sauce
- 6 ounces of pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup corn starch
- ¼ cup water
Pre-heat deep fryer to 375 degrees
In a medium sauce pan, pour the measured Kentuckyaki Sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar and Sriracha sauce. Mix well to incorporate all ingredients and place over medium High heat.
Mix the corn starch and water together to form a loose past.
Once the Kentuckyaki sauce come to a boil, whisk in corn starch mixture and cook for an addition 2 minutes with continuous whisking. Once sauce is thickened, remove from heat and reserve hot.
Season the all-purpose flour with the salt and pepper. Dredge the wings in the seasoned flour mixture shaking off any excess. Fry wings in pre heated deep fryer for 7 to 9 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees for 15 seconds. Wings should have a golden brown appearance.
Once wings are done frying, allow time to drain and rest on a paper towel lined baking sheet (about 2 minutes). Toss wings in Kentuckyaki sauce for a light glaze