Sweet and Garlicky Korean Chicken Wings
- 2 Tbsp. Gochujang (Korean Bean Paste)
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. +2 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 24 Chicken Drumettes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together in a bowl and set aside. Toss the chicken with vegetable oil and roast in the preheated oven until cooked through. About 25-30 minutes.
- Turn oven up to 400 degrees.
- Toss chicken liberally with the sauce. Return to the oven and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or allow to cool overnight. This makes excellent picnic food