Chateau Ste. Michelle Apple Cider Mimosa
- 1/2 apple (sliced)
- 1/2 flute of Domaine Ste. Michelle Extra Dry Sparkling Wine
- A splash of Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (for sugar rim)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (for sugar rim)
- Dip 2 Champagne flutes in water.
- Season the rim of the glass.
- Fill ½ glass with Domaine Ste. Michelle Extra Dry Sparkling Wine.
- Fill rest of glass with apple cider. Garnish with apple slices
For these ingredients and all your Derby Party needs, visit Derby Essentials