Bourbon Ball Milkshake Recipe
SERVINGS: (4) 16oz or (8) 8oz Milk Shakes
- 1/2 gallon Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Bourbon
- 2-4 ounces Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Hot Fudge Sauce
- Whipped Cream to garnish
- Chopped Toasted Pecans to garnish
- Cherries to garnish
- Puree ice cream, bourbon, and milk in a blender until smooth about 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the hot fudge among glasses. Fill each glass with the milk shake and top with whipped cream, pecan and a cherry.
Get ideas & inspiration to make your Kentucky Derby party special: