Country Ham and Pepper Jelly Crostini Recipe
- 1 long skinny Baguette sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 5 tablespoons Pepper Jelly
- 4 ounces Country Ham, very thinly sliced and torn into 1-inch pieces
- Coarse Sea Salt to garnish
- Chopped Chives to garnish
- Heat the oven broiler.
- Brush both sides of each bread slice generously with olive oil and place on bake sheet. Broil 1-2 minutes per side until toasted on both sides, flip once. Remove from the oven and cool.
- To assemble, spread each crostini with 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese and a 1/2 teaspoon of pepper jelly. Divide the country ham among the crostini. Garnish with salt and chives.
Get ideas & inspiration to make your Kentucky Derby party special: