Fried Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Whole-Grain Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Hot Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 4 cups Cold Fried Chicken, cut into large dice (5 to 8 pieces breasts and thighs)
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 3 stalks Celery, diced
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 6-inch Baguettes, split
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, Italian seasoning, hot sauce and lemon juice.
- Add the chicken, celery and green onions, and toss to coat in the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let the chicken salad hang out for 30 minutes or so to allow the flavors to marry. Divide evenly among the baguettes. Serve.
Get ideas & inspiration to make your Kentucky Derby party special: