- Positioned on the finishing stretch of the racetrack, the Jockey Club Suites sit directly next to the historic Twin Spires
- Suites are situated on the fourth, fifth, and sixth levels of the Jockey Club Suite Clubhouse
- Single Jockey Club Suite accommodates approximately twenty-four (24) guests
- Double Jockey Club Suite accommodates approximately fifty (50) guests
- Dining tables in the Jockey Club Suite Clubhouse accommodate ten (10) guests per table
- Interior, temperature controlled kitchen/bar area with lounge seating
- Attached, private balcony with covered seating and panoramic views of the entire racetrack
- Suite package includes catering, full bar, reserved parking, wagering programs and souvenir glasses on both Oaks Day and Derby Day
- Self-service wagering machine, dedicated suite catering attendant, and concierge services provided
- Restrooms and live mutuel tellers exclusive to Jockey Club Suite guests
- Jockey Club Suite leases are available Derby week as well as the full race meet
Click Here to view our Jockey Club Suite brochure.
VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR
For more information on becoming a Kentucky Derby suite holder, please complete the Corporate Hospitality Form, or contact Tricia Speiden at (502) 638-3918, or [email protected].