Join the biggest Kentucky Derby party on the First Saturday in May! General Admission tickets to the Kentucky Derby and Oaks include entry to the facility, and access to:
- The infield, where you can bring your own chair or picnic blanket and watch the races from the world’s largest 4K video board
- The historic Paddock Area, where you can watch the horses getting ready for each race
General Admission tickets can be purchased online or at the gate on Kentucky Derby and Oaks days. General Admission tickets are less expensive when purchased online, in advance of Kentucky Derby and Oaks days. See General Admission ticket prices below:
|Nov. 17 – Dec. 31 at 11:59PM ET||$40|
|Jan. 1 – April 21 at 11:59PM ET||$45|
|April 22 – May 2 at 11:59PM ET||$55|
|Day of Event (May 3rd)||$60|
|Nov. 17 – Dec. 31 at 11:59PM ET||$60|
|Jan. 1 – April 21 at 11:59PM ET||$70|
|April 22 – May 3rd at 11:59PM ET||$75|
|Day of Event (May 4th)||$80|
Two day package offer available for a limited time while supplies last
|Nov. 17 – Dec. 31 at 11:59PM ET||$95|
|Jan. 1 – April 21 at 11:59PM ET||$105|
General Admission tickets do not include a reserved seat or access to reserved seating areas. Click here to see a full list of items permitted into the facility on Kentucky Derby and Oaks days. General Admission guests are not guaranteed a direct view of the racetrack.
- A maximum of twelve (12) General Admission tickets are sold per household.
- Mobile ticket is the only available delivery method for the 2-day Plan General Admission tickets..
- Tickets are available for mobile delivery and USPS mail with the single event general admission purchase.
General Admission Tickets will first be available for purchase on November 17th at 12 PM ET.
**Prices are subject to change on an annual basis.**