By Churchill Downs Executive Chef David Danielson
- 2 large sweet potatoes washed
- 16 oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 limes zest and juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Roast the sweet potato in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until completely softened.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then remove the skin and break into pieces to fit into a food processor
- Combine all ingredients and puree until smooth.