Smoked Salmon Fritata
Breakfast for dinner? When it’s this easy to make, why not?! Be sure to pair with Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling for the ultimate meal.
- 1 cup asparagus (cut into ¾ inch pieces)
- ½ cup smoked salmon broken into small pieces
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- 3 small red potatoes, cooked until tender and diced
- 10 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- 1 tbs chopped tarragon
- 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1/3 cup gruyere or swiss cheese
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Dice ¼ cup red onions.
- Cut 1 cup asparagus into ¾ inch pieces.
- Pre-cook 3 small yellow potatoes, then dice.
- Combine 10 eggs in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add ½ tsp hot sauce, 1 tbsp chopped tarragon, and 2 tsp chopped chives to whisked eggs.
- Add 2 tsp olive oil and heat ovenproof pan on medium-high heat.
- Combine asparagus, potatoes, and onions and sauté for 2 minutes (reduce heat to medium).
- Add whisked eggs.
- Add ½ cup smoked salmon (broken into small pieces).
- Top with 1/3 cup gruyere or swiss cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.