- 1 each Large Head of Kentucky Bibb Lettuce, leaves washed and dried
- 1 cup Seasonal Berries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries
- ¼ cup Toasted Sliced Almonds
- ½ cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- As needed: Kosher Salt
- As needed: Black Pepper
Raspberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil Blend
- ¼ cup Local Honey
- ½ cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Grated Onion, fresh
- 1 cup Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- TT: Kosher Salt
- TT: Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender, except for the vegetable oil blend and poppy seeds.
- Blend all ingredients in the blender until smooth.
- Slowly add vegetable oil with the motor running and blend until emulsified.
- Place vinaigrette in stainless steel bowl and whisk in poppy seeds and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper to taste. Store in an air tight container and refrigerate until use. Vinaigrette will hold up to 5 days in refrigeration.
- Arrange lettuce on four plates or in a large salad bowl. Top with remaining ingredients and drizzle with raspberry poppy seed vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.