The Kentucky Derby is fast-approaching and we’ve put together a checklist for bettors at Churchill Downs on May 7.
Here is a list of 5 things every bettor needs on Derby Day:
- Cash – Needs no explanation.
- TwinSpires App on Smart Phone – With a massive crowd, lines will be long for concessions, restrooms & betting windows. Eliminate potentially hours spent in the betting lines by using the TwinSpires.com App on your smart phone. The official betting site of the Kentucky Derby is easy to use, with no betting fees, and it’s 100% safe, secure and legal. There is a $100 Sign-Up Bonus for new customers and the TwinSpires App will be the easiest way to get a bet down.
- Past Performances – Bettors have choices but Brisnet.com’s Ultimate Past Performances are filled with value-added information and free for TwinSpires players who wager at least $2 on the card.
- Workout & Other Reports – Bruno DeJulio’s Workout Reports and the Thomas Herding Technique analyzing horses’ pattern of motion are well-recognized, expert-driven reports that can provide an edge on the big day. Brisnet.com offers a wide-range products for the Kentucky Derby, including selections, pedigree/form analysis and wagering strategies at http://www.brisnet.com/derby
- Confidence – Bet with confidence is a golden rule. Savvy horseplayers don’t wager roughly the same amount on each race – they put faith in their strongest opinions.