Saturday, May 6th, 2023
Presented by Woodford Reserve
The Greatest Two Minutes in Sports! Kentucky Derby Reserved Seating tickets include food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Premium Seating options are available by request through our Premium Seating Concierge Form
View 2023 Derby Day Schedule
For any Derby Week days, excluding Dawn at the Downs days and the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks days, parking may be purchased by going to Ticketmaster.
Any onsite parking for Derby Week must be pre-purchased before April 15th. Your parking pass will be mailed to your address on file via USPS prior to the event. Churchill Downs will not be selling any additional parking onsite after this date as free parking and shuttles will be available at the Kentucky Exposition Center.
Parking for Kentucky Derby on Saturday, May 6th, 2023
- Onsite parking for the Kentucky Derby is no longer available for purchase.
- If already purchased, your parking pass will be mailed to your address on file via USPS prior to the event. There is no mobile delivery of parking passes.
- Please note that certain tickets are sold with parking included; e.g., The Mansion, Suites, Matt Winn’s Steakhouse, select dining rooms, etc.
- Entry to your specific lot is unique and directions to your lot should be followed closely.
- For those who have previously purchased onsite parking, lots will open at 8:00 am on Oaks & Derby days.
- Central Avenue Adjacent to Churchill Downs will be CLOSED from Thursday, 5/4 - Saturday, 5/6. Please visit kentuckyderbyparking.com for more route-specific information.
- Limited Bus and Limo parking are available for pre-purchase onsite while supplies last.
- Limited Party Bus parking is available for purchase in the Green Lot.
- Buses and cars may pre-purchase a Derby Drive drop-off pass. This pass will be surrendered at the time of drop-off. There is no pick-up option at Derby Drive.
- If you do not already have onsite parking, but have reserved seating with frontside access, there is parking at the Kentucky Exposition Center which is included with your ticket. Please present your ticket upon entry. This includes FREE shuttle service to and from Churchill Downs with drop-off and pick-up in the Black Lot outside of the Paddock Gate.
- Shuttles will begin running at 7:30 am on Oaks & Derby days. There will be ADA-accessible parking & shuttles available. Please note that we are not able to provide wheelchair assistance once a guest is dropped off at Churchill Downs.
- Important note, for those who purchased Infield General Admission and Infield Final Turn General Admission tickets, the shuttle service will not drop-off or pick-up at the Infield Gate. It is recommended that you park and walk to the Infield Gate from our other recommended options below.
- Taxi or rideshare pick-up and drop-off will take place at the Bronze Lot at L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium.
- There is paid parking available at L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium on Thursday/Thurby. This option is for guests to park and walk to Churchill Downs. Pricing is planned to be as follows: $40 for a car or truck; $150 an RV or similar; and $200 for a bus.
All onsite parking at Churchill Downs is reserved in advance and available for pre-purchase in March through April 15th as long as inventory is available. Parking within each reserved lot is first-come, first-served including ADA spaces. If you do not have pre-purchased parking, you will not be able to purchase it onsite. Please pay careful attention to your specific lot’s instructions for parking and be sure you understand the directions as entry for each lot is unique. At the Kentucky Exposition Center we will have free parking with free shuttles going to and from Churchill Downs on Opening Night, 502’sDay, Champions Day, and Thurby. On the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby days, shuttles will be going to and from the Kentucky Exposition Center as well, but this parking is available with a pre-purchased pass only.